Photobucket

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Best Friends, like Diamonds, are Forever

They've been best friends since the 7th grade... Anna, Kelly, Christina, and Connie. College life did not keep them apart. If they don't see each other in person, there's the texting, instant messaging, and visiting each other on Facebook.

I do hope that their friendship lasts forever...!

As soon as I downloaded this new kit from Cay, I created my first layout right away. It is such a lovely, lovely kit! It makes even the simplest layout stand out! The pretty orchids gave the layout a splash of color. Yellow and blue, and a splash of pink, are really a great combination! I scattered a few diamonds all over the flower-patterened paper. I really love that effect! As for the title, I used one of the fonts that came with CS3Ext and the pattern came from the swirly frame. Can you believe that?!

TFL


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yes, best friends are like diamonds they are forever! Stunning LO Marissa! The glitter tittle is fantastic... Glittered Swirly frame embelished with the orchid is genius! Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete

http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg155/purpleheartso8/blog