Photobucket

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Birthday, Lee!

Meet my sister, Lee. She is the youngest of the girls. When she was born she was sooo pink. We called her Pinky-Lee. Her favorite color was pink [although I don't know if it still is] that's why I re-colored one of Cay's papers to pink and the crown into purple to make it more visible.

I lined up a few diamonds to cover the butterfly's body, cut the swirl in half and put one on each side of the picture. Elements in this LO are from Cay's Ice Diamond kit, except for the yellow flowers.

TFL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Marissa for posting this one here. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this too marissa!!! such a fun page! and what a wonderful birthday gift to your sister lee! ;o)

    p.s. thanks cay for dropping by at my blog. continue inspiring us fans. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg155/purpleheartso8/blog