Photobucket

Friday, March 20, 2009

Marissa's -Pretty In Pink LO's

Here is Marissa's take on our Pretty In Pink Kit




Fonts used are Segoe Print [texting] and Vladimir Script for the journaling.

She used one of the papers to create the bracket.
And used the other half of the flower-patterned paper
as a semi-stamp on the picture by decreasing opacity.
How cool is that? It's simple, uncluttered and creative.


Here's her second LO and her comment on this one.

This kit is really packed with fun! I enjoyed making the
second LO so much, I want more!

The stamped flowers with the green swirls made it so colorful!
I cut a portion of the swirls and positioned them at different
angles to give the LO more splash of green. I used one of the
papers for my scalloped border.

As for the fonts used for the title, I used the same alpha fonts
that came with the kit, only I recolored them purple (from the purple bow)
and pink (from the pink flower).I threaded the pink dotted ring through
the brown ribbon.

Perhaps I should have threaded 2 more..hmmm.... bright ideas just
keep popping up! TFL!!!


Thanks Marissa for Creating this Creative Creations.

To know more about Marissa visit her blog at

Photobucket


Toodles!

Cay

3 comments:

  1. its a beautiful design...go go go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous los! love the colors !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting, Ching. Thanks for your comments also.

    ReplyDelete

http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg155/purpleheartso8/blog