Photobucket

Monday, March 23, 2009

The EGG-perts by Marissa

Cay's Creations It's Easter is another eggs-citing kit!
It's another kit with lots of pretty things in them.
As usual, I had fun creating this layout that right after I was done,
I started on a second one!



If you can't read the journaling on the LO, here it is...

Boil a dozen or more eggs. Wait for them to cool down.
Taste a couple or more to see if the consistency is just right.
Bring out brushes and paint.With egg on one hand and paintbrush
on the other,choose the perfect color and dip brush into the paint.
Start with a downward stroke,the nupwards, and sideways.
Then go swish, swish, swish, until all areas, including all
fingers are covered with paint.Don't let the fun stop now.

Use more paint and splatter some on the kitchen table.
Don't forget the floors... your faces and clothes!
Add a dash of shrieks and lots of laughter!


The EGGsperts:

Diego
Christina
Sarah

I made the template for the borders and used one of the papers in the kit.
I did the same thing for the journaling tag. Other fonts used, Chick, Quigley Wiggly, Bradley Hand ITC, and Vivaldi script.As for the green mat behind the pictures, I just used a green piece of "paper" and reduced it's opacity so that the background paper's design shows through.

I just love the background paper! It's one of my favorites!

Marissa

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg155/purpleheartso8/blog