Photobucket

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pinoy Scrapbookers Challenge Kaya 22


Kaya 22 - Stitch Me A Song


It’s February…and you know it! Love is in the air, love is everywhere…and this month’s challenge is all about that. So whatever or whoever your love may be, I challenge you to make a layout about your love and a song [you can combine up to 3 songs] associated to your love using the following requirements:

1) Type & Size - traditional 12x12 or 8.5x11
2) Title - use song title or a favorite phrase from the song(s) you choose
3) Journaling - use the entire song or part(s) of the song(s) you like best because it's/they're the most meaningful to you.
4) Please use a new layout specifically made for this challenge. After all, I’m sure your goal for this year is to make as many layouts as you can!
5) Use of stitches – hand or machine made [nope, no drawings or rub-ons, please] and must be a very visible part of the layout.
6) In your post, briefly describe why you chose that song/s. You may also want to add a link as to where we can listen for your song/s [some of us might not be familiar with the songs you choose].

I know the 5th one might be a killer because real stitching takes a LOT of time, but hey, look at it this way… if you finish one, you have in your possession a unique layout using the technique of stitching. Who knows, you might love it and make it your own style! Don’t fret, I, too, was challenged!

Since I am also a digital scrapper, I don't want digital scrapbookers to miss out on this one! Therefore, Digi-PS Members, I am also challenging you to join. Same requirements [except for the real stitches, of course, of course].

Deadline for this challenge is February 28, 2009 12:00 midnight Philippine Time. One lucky traditional and digital scrapbooker will be randomly picked by draw.

My response to the challenge:

You are the Sunshine of my Life

My hubby and I really like this song. We used to sing it together even during our honeymoon. Unfortunately we lost the CD, waaaah I feel sooo bad….

click photo for larger view

Journaling:

You are the sunshine of my life
That’s why I’ll always be around
You are the apple of my eye
Forever you’ll stay in my heart…

Supplies Used:

Valentine Chocolate Kit by CaysCreation Designs.

xoxoxoxooxoxox

cayscreation

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg155/purpleheartso8/blog