Photobucket

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Life


click photo for larger view


Life is full of twists and turns, and bumpy roads everywhere. Nobody can promise you an easy and smooth road all the way! We are challenged everyday to make decisions whether we like it or not. Not an easy task when you don’t feel like it. Sometimes I feel like singing the song “ Que sera sera… whatever will be will be…” Just wanna let life flow and let it be. Whatever happens, happens…

Even though I feel that way sometimes, I still get on my feet and do something about life. I cannot let the circumstances get in the way and take toll on me. Life is too short to screw it up. We may wish things could have been different, but we have to learn to accept and move on. Make a decision to live life, enjoy it and not just survive.

Many times I can’t see any light to my situation. Do I give up? No, I keep moving on. There’s always light at the end of the tunnel. Press on! I have help from above, that I’m confident of. There’s always hope. And it’s never too late to make things right.


click photo for larger view

Keep on!

cayscreation

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg155/purpleheartso8/blog