Photobucket

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Goodie, goodie!

Yesterday the scrapbooking stuff I ordered 3 weeks ago finally arrived! Imagine how long I’ve had wait with butterflies in my stomach ;-)

When the door bell rang, my hubby was there together with our little angel, holding my box of goodies. As if 3 weeks of waiting was not enough, I still had to wait until after dinner before opening the box! My curious daughter had to finish her food first before I could open it or else there would be no eating with her. And, oh my! She was eating like a snail!!! To speed her up I told her the magic word:

”Cutie, when you are done eating we are opening the box“. And voilà, she was done in a flash! Hurrying to the kitchen, I found the scissors, cut the packaging tape and tore the box open. And, here are the goodies!























Ohhhh, how I wish I could invite those scrapaholics at PS over to my place to do some scrapping with all this amazing stuff! I’m like REALLY satisfied with this purchase. The colors, textures, shapes and even the smell of the papers is such a rush! Just looking at all the different content in the packages is a major rush! Makes me want to do some scrapping right away.

Oh well….I have to make sure our little angel is asleep first, or no scrapping will be done ;-)

Thanks for dropping by and have a great day ahead!

cays

2 comments:

  1. oh wow cay! those are yummy stuff. don't you just feel like a little girl with lots of brand new toys? hihihi.

    enjoy your goodies. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Yes! Adrenalin rush :-)Parang bata nga ako eh!

    ReplyDelete

http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg155/purpleheartso8/blog